Empower your people through play & serious fun
Simulations are nothing new. Pilots, military personnel, and medical professionals all go through simulations before entering the workforce. Even musicians, chefs, and artists practice for many hours before they’re workplace ready! Why don’t we routinely do the same in business?
Business simulations are the bridge between classroom learning and real-life challenges. They are a hands-on learning method that imitates the real world, allowing your people to practice and improve their business acumen in a safe, risk-free environment.
Leading corporations use business simulations to improve performance in all aspects of their business, including sales, supply chain management, project management, implementing change, and overall financial acumen. Business simulations can fit four years into just one day, allowing teams to compete each other and see how their actions play out over time.
What are the benefits of business simulations?
Business simulations are a hands-on, interactive learning experience that allow participants to truly engage in the material. Instead of focusing on theoretical knowledge like in a typical classroom, participants build skills, improve conceptual knowledge, and gain a big picture view of the organization all at once. There are many benefits to using business simulations in your company, including:
- Imitates Reality. Our simulations emulate the real-world factors and challenges that your organization faces. Give your people a big-picture view of operations by scaling everything down to a smaller scale.
- Risk-free environment. Your people will be able to learn from their mistakes in a safe environment and see the consequences of their actions across the whole organization – without actually affecting your organization.
- Stimulates co-operation. Working in cross-functional teams stimulates conversation and co-operation between colleagues. These conversations create peer-to-peer learning, and open up your people to better understand the different perspectives in your organization.
- Learning by doing. It is said that we remember 10% of what we read, 20% of what we hear, 70% of what we discuss with others, and 80% of personally experience. A business simulation allows your people to personally experience the consequences of all the different aspects of business.
- Engages learners. Experiential, hands-on learning engages all the senses. Participants visualize, discuss, plan, receive feedback, and practice real techniques that they will use in the workplace.
- Accelerated learning. A simulation provides a big picture view of operations, meaning that participants are able to grasp a wide range of concepts and materials in a short period of time. By relating their new learnings back to their own company, stickiness increases and the knowledge follows back to the workplace.
Business Acumen. Strategy. Talent Management. Leadership.
Business Finance for Everyone
Everyone’s a winner!
A playful approach to
serious business results.
Pulling in the same direction
Build cross-functional cooperation.
Get big picture understanding.
Practice strategic decision-making.
Success through people
Enhance skills in attracting,
developing and retaining the
right talent and clients.
Strategy. Project Success.
Secure project success
Prepare your people to anticipate
and navigate the heat of
project opportunities and pitfalls.
Stay Ahead in a Changing World
Exercise business thinking
for winning results.
Align your people behind your strategy.
Exercise your business mind
Help your employees think
constructively and act decisively
when times are rough.
Sales. Innovation. Change.
Winning sales navigation
Save your salespeople’s valuable
time by helping them think
through strategic considerations.
Creating conditions for
Inspire innovation and foster
creativity in your organization.
Addressing The Human
Side Of Change
Get a clear understanding of the
factors involved in change.
Marketing. Supply Chain.
Differentiate or die
Help your employees attract
and retain targeted clients in
extremely competitive markets.
The power of the customer
Inspire people and help
them realize your company’s
Unlock your Supply Chain potential
in supply chain
Didn’t find your perfect match?
If you didn’t find what you were looking for in our ready-made solutions, we can adapt our simulations to your specific needs or create an entirely tailor-made solution for your company. Find out more about the possibilities here, or contact us and we will be happy to help you.