SECURE PROJECT SUCCESS
Warm up a project team and bring out the best in each participant. Prepare your people to anticipate and navigate the heat of project pitfalls.
In Celemi Cayenne™, a project has just finished. The catch? Nobody’s satisfied. The project failed to deliver as expected, the potential value was insufficiently tapped and there were overruns. In teams, participants revisit the project to identify the issues, deliver better results and maximize business value while balancing diverse stakeholder needs. Practice communication and decision making and instantly see the impact of your decisions. The challenges are universal. The lessons are as memorable like the burn of a hot pepper.
Help your company learn from mistakes long before the stakes are high by playing Celemi Cayenne™ — the secret ingredient for securing project success.
The learner will…
- see the big picture and understand how they as individuals – and team – can contribute to achieving project objectives
- gain experience from 30 very common project pitfalls and assess the conditions for successful project management
- improve their ability to diagnose signs and symptoms, and mitigate accordingly
- practice to prioritize to get the most value out of limited resources
“This was great! I particularly liked the discussions after completing each phase, since it allowed us to connect the game’s problems with the reality of our particular company.”
– Regional manager, Car Manufacturing Firm, USA
“Never having completed anything quite like this, I found it stimulating and thought provoking, especially the “knock-on” effect of our choices, and the importance of group-work and communication.”
– Team leader, Local County Council, United Kingdom
Find out more about our clients experiences of Celemi Cayenne™
What will Cayenne achieve for your company?
Increases staff involvement and commitment
Sets up and prepare an effective project team
Secures the understanding of critical success factors of project work
Increases the value and engagement in a project kick-off
Improves decision making processes to achieve the highest business value possible
Establishes a proactive behaviour among project team members
Secures a successful outcome of an upcoming project