Why use a virtual coach?
After a business simulation, participants leave feeling excited and inspired to put their new knowledge to test in the workplace. However, there is often a risk that employees will fall back into their old routines and fail to apply their new knowledge.
Freddie the virtual coach bridges this gap by building on our learning spiral methodology to help employees apply and use their new knowledge. By setting goals, working with chosen supporters, and doing exercises through follow-up emails, participants will make their knowledge stick. This will turn into action and change in the workplace, helping to maximize the results of your business simulation seminar!
We want to ensure that learning and change is maximized for each participant. That’s why we custom-tailor our virtual coach to each person’s learning needs. Some of the ways we do this are:
- Set up a unique Freddie for each business simulation participant
- Make sure that your Freddie and goals are custom-tailored to the day’s seminar. Whether you’ve covered business finance, change management, supply chain management, or have run a custom seminar, we’ve got you covered!
- Help you choose and define supporters, who will help hold you accountable to your goals
- Demonstrate and help set up Freddie at the end of the seminar. 10 minutes are dedicated to determining individual plans
- Hand over Participation and Action reports during and after the coaching