Below you will find our current job opportunities. If no positions are available, you are welcome to contact us with an open application.
We are currently seeking to add to our business development team. Our Americas office is located in the suburban Chicago area. The Business Development Associate role will be to support our marketing and sales efforts in the Americas, and is designed to prepare the right candidate for becoming a Sales/Account Director. Our customers are primarily fortune 1000 companies, Universities, and professional associations.
- Lead generation and marketing initiatives
- Coordinating sales campaigns
- Learning our business, Celemi solutions, and our industry
- Partnering with our Sales Directors on sales opportunities
- A desire to excel in business development for professional services solutions
- 3-4 years business experience, ideally in sales, marketing, OD, or a business development role
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Foundational financial and business acumen knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM systems helpful
- Spanish language skills an added plus
- A willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- A desire to facilitate our solutions at client locations
Celemi offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package
Account Manager at Celemi you will become part of an international and dynamic team, working alongside talented and experienced colleagues, with great opportunities for professional development. You will work as a part of the Sales & Marketing team at our HQ in central Malmö, Sweden, and report to the Sales Director.
Your work assignments
We trust that you are as passionate about consultative sales as we are! As Account Manager you will increase revenue streams within our portfolio through existing customers, but also identify and prospect new clients. You will follow up on incoming leads by identifying and clarifying their needs. Based on this information you will negotiate and propose the best possible solution for the customer. You will interact and coordinate, on a global basis, with the rest of the sales-team and staff members in other departments working on the same account. Conducting and facilitating training seminars based on our business simulations is an important part of this role. You must be willing and able to travel internationally.
- The ideal candidate has at least two years of experience working in international sales. You should have a proven track record within sales and in forecasting your sales performance.
- You have a relevant academic education and you have probably worked in a B2B environment.
- Ideally you have experience from the IT industry and a passion for IT and digital solutions.
- You should have experience of working in CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Celemi is a global company with 90% exports. It is imperative that you can communicate fluently in English, both orally and in writing. It is an advantage (but not a requirement) if you can communicate in Swedish. Fluency in additional languages is a big plus.
Your personal qualities
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, driven, and results oriented. You are passionate about customers and sales, and are well-adept at building and maintaining long-term relationships. It is also important that you are structured, a strong communicator, and a team-player. We have an open-minded atmosphere at Celemi and we will shape the role to leverage your strengths, and to find your place in the sales team. You are expected to take full responsibility for your tasks, to help your team members when needed, and to drive initiatives within your area of responsibility.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are working together with Academic Work for this recruitment process. Please send in your applications at this link.
What does it mean to be a Celemist?
Celemi is made up of talent from over 10 different countries, working with everything from product development to visual design. We work out of offices in Malmö (HQ), Chicago, and Shanghai, and our global reach extends to over 70 different countries. Working at Celemi means having a passion for innovation; we are constantly striving to develop and deliver innovative, creative, and comprehensive learning solutions. Keeping true to our Swedish heritage, we value diversity and equality, and believe that people thrive when they have the space to explore their own interests.