Are you a Fullstack Developer or have experience as Backend and Frontend Developer who wants to advance to become a Tech Lead? Then the role as Tech Lead may be just right for you!
You will pro-actively drive technical direction and ensure we leverage the best technologies for our global business simulation solution.
Celemi is on an exciting journey of growth and digitalization and is looking for a Tech Lead to join our team and help us accelerate our digital development and build and manage internal as well as external software development capacity.
As Tech Lead at Celemi you will be responsible for all business simulation software development. You will be directly involved with end clients for custom simulations. You will collaborate with our internal team of designers and concept developers, as well as third party software consulting companies.
We are looking for a skilled Tech Lead to join our international team and help us with hands on software and infrastructure development.
What we offer
Besides working with world known brands, you will be part of defining our future direction for digital business simulations and an eco-system to serve our customers and partners
Work in an environment where people value people, our core values are Customer committed, Open, Trusting and Creative. We value diversity and sustainability is high on our agenda and future direction.
We have an open-minded atmosphere at Celemi and we will shape the role to leverage your strengths, and to find your place in the organization. You will take full responsibility for your tasks, to help your team members when needed, and to drive initiatives within your area of responsibility.
You will be responsible for the implementation of application designs, including ensuring the technical architecture, development, testing, and deployment and operations of software solutions. You will work collaboratively to solve challenges and build the best digital learning experiences in the market; you will be part of our Tech team and work with our team of designers and concept developers.
You will report to our CTO. You will also be in close collaboration with the CEO, to assist us in building this function for the future. Our ambition is to add more software development capacity, internally or externally. You will be instrumental in how we find the right balance between inhouse and offshore development. Working as a combined team will be fundamental. Your input will help manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. The solutions you will be developing will be used worldwide.
Additional areas of responsibility
· You will be responsible for the technical approach to feature development, application architecture and problem solving, and will be accountable for the technical platform and delivery of the solution.
· You will be very hands-on with projects, a lead in the initial architecture and scaffolding, and getting deep into code. You will be our senior authority in software development and delivery.
· Part of your role will be to mentor members of the Celemi team assigned to projects you are working on. Collaboration with teams and great coordination capabilities are therefore important.
Over time you will be client facing, representing Celemi in both technical and non-technical discussions, and be able to engage directly with client teams and stakeholders.
· At least five years of professional software development. Mainly backend, but also frontend
· Solid skills in Node.js and React
· Experienced in agile methods, way of working and development
· Capable and enjoys leading and driving others
· You know how to develop API;s (REST, WebSockets)
· Database management and development (SQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB)
· Experienced in Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
· Very good knowledge in AWS
· You understand the concept of and how to use containers and container management (Docker, Kubernetes) as well as Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
· Professional English in writing and oral. It is an advantage if you can communicate in Swedish. Fluency in additional languages is a big plus.
We are open to all types of full stack development leads – whether your experience leans more heavily towards the front end or the back end is not as important as your overall software expertise, open-mindedness and willingness to collaborate and learn.
Job type: Full time
Type of employment: Permanent
Location: Malmö, Sweden
This recruitment is conducted in collaboration with Randstad Technologies in Malmö, Sweden. If you have any questions please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Elin Bjursten at email@example.com or +46 73 856 74 56.
You are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible since we contact and interview candidates continuously during the process. Last day to apply is 2022-02-28.